Did you know?
- 87% of individuals expect to see reviews before they buy from or engage with your business.
- 65% of people will move on elsewhere if they cannot find them.
- 40% of all reviews online are quite simply fake.
- 73% of consumers suspect the presence of censored and totally fake reviews.
- The dangers of unfair and malicious review submissions is ever increasing.
- 68% of people are willing to pay up to 15% more if they assured your reviews are credible and that they will have a good experience.
- Our service ensures that those who provide you with a review are 20 times more likely to recommend you to others.
Independently validated reviews promoted on your website via a bespoke ReviewBiz Widget will:
- Increase your sales and levels of engagement.
- Ensure your reviews are seen as credible and therefore influential.
- Protect your business from unfair and malicious review submissions.
- Facilitates the promotion of both your written video based reviews.
- Increase the levels of loyalty displayed by your existing customers.
- Improve the online ranking of your website.
- Provides initial feedback that can be repurposed into powerful independently validated Case Studies etc.
Message from our Founder
Many business owners struggle with the cost of marketing in whatever form and assessing the return on investment.
There is however, almost certainly one very precious marketing resource that you and your business have in abundance. I refer to the Goodwill that exists between you and your existing customers. This is something you have undoubtedly worked hard for and in effect own. It is a resource that is free and waiting to be used.
The best possible use to which your goodwill can be put from a marketing point of view, is to turn it into credible and influential reviews and case studies for your business.
I'm proud to say that it is this very thought that brought Review Biz into being. You deserve the benefits that the gift of goodwill can bring you. Don't waste it.
Martin Firman (Founder)
The Most Cost Effective Marketing You Will Ever Do